Sunday, June 13, 2010

Where does the weekend go? It is going to be a busy week ahead. Give me strength.

Tuesday is dad's next appointment at Mayo. I am more anxious for this one that any before. It could be because they are doing more tests to see how things are going. I am hoping for the best but preparing for the worst. It will at least be good to have some more information on exactly what this thing is doing to him.

I am also very prepared with some questions for his doctor. The more I read and research, the more I wonder about certain things. It isn't that I don't trust his doctor. I absolutely do. I just want (or should I say need) my parents to really "hear" the answers. I really need my parents to understand how much my dad's diet affects all of this.

I am thankful for all the prayers and support I have going into these appointments. It does give me the strength that I need to make it through.

Peace and good night. Monday will come too soon!

1 comment: